Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Writing Wednesday

Writing update time!

I decided yesterday that I enjoy writing in first person, maybe because it's easier, or that I just like to take on the character's personality when I'm writing.

This means that I am rewriting my MS in first person. Good thing I was short about 30,000 words. That's 30,000 words I don't need to rewrite.

It was a tough choice, since it goes against the whole reason this "prequel" series is in third while the "main" series is in first, but that's the breaks.

I don't think many people would have caught on to the convolutedness that is my brain anyway (sometimes I wonder why I like to make things complicated with deep, deep symbolism and connections).

Well, have a fantastic day all! I'm off to rework this MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment