Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thursday Travels

The world seems to be filled with a lot of dark stories recently, but there has to be good out there, right?

I wish it was a requirement for news stations, and media in general, to post about inspirational topics or talk on acts of good will. Why do we need to restore our faith in humanity in small bursts? Why can't we be reminded on a daily basis that there are good people in the world?

I found 25 photos that will restore your faith in humanity (goes out to MSN).

I don't care about the place, time, age, gender, religion, political leaning, or anything. I just want to see people, or animals, doing good for others. It does the heart good to see something that doesn't make it feel bitter or cold.

(I had to stop halfway through the photos in fear a coworker would ask me why I was crying.)

These were great photos. There was one I had a hard time reading (or two actually). But, beneath the photo it explains the gist of the image.

I want to laugh at the first picture. The woman's reaction is fantastic, and expected, but the face of the lady behind her makes the picture a whole other kind of fun. I really hope she got the job.

Anyway, if a Scientist wants to beam the internet into space, then I hope more of the good (and funny) comes through.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I saw your link on Janet Reid's blog. I love your post, as I share your desire to send uplifting energy out into the world!

    ReplyDelete