Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Fun

Ever since I can remember, I loved miniatures. My family enjoys telling stories of how I would walk around the house all day with Polly Pockets in my hand (well, more of a fist).

So, in honor of miniatures, dolls, and all things young and toys, here are some links to interesting craft sites with printables and tutorials:

myfroggystuff.blogspot.com - doll accessories and prints - yours for the making.

gabbidisney.tumblr.com - Monster High, Ever After High doll crafts. Plus some lovely drawings made by gabbidisney.

For something more advanced: wasting-gold-paper.blogspot.com - creating your own flocked animal with clay.

There are so many wonderful craft sites out there with amazing freebies and tutorials! You just have to know what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment