Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday Musings

Wow! April is going by fast!

Between work, editing, reading, and writing prompts, plus life in general, this year has gone by fast.

It's so strange how the concept of time changes as we age. I remember how an hour long TV show felt like forever and how school almost never ended.

Now, hour long TV shows are no where near long enough and, well, a work day still feels like it will never end.

It's interesting how perspective changes as we age. Yes, we have more experiences and knowledge when we are older, but at least for me, it feels like my perspective changed over night.

Just a random thought for the day since I'm still really busy. But tomorrow I found something for the writers and authors out there (just an article, so don't get too excited). Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment