Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thursday Travels

Tomb Raiders is the topic of the day. More specifically, tomb raiders in China.

This isn't about the video game or the book series, though the latter was mentioned in one of the following articles.

700-Year-Old Doctor's Tomb Excavated in China - is short and interesting, led to a longer topic about tomb raiders, Tomb Raider Chronicles.

I tend to use Thursday's blog post as hopes to inspire writers and others with articles about real life things I find interesting. Today is no exception. There is so many different scenarios these articles spur: the life of a tomb raider (which has been done, but who says it can't be done again?), the ancients who put things in the tomb, this 700-Year-Old Doctor Wu Jing and his life, among others.

On another note, tomb raiders do break my heart. I've said this multiple times before, but I am fascinated by ancient cultures all around the world. So when I hear chances to learn more about the past have been foiled, I can't help but be upset. There are other sides to the issue that I don't want to get into, because that's not what this is about. This is about new ideas, learning new things, and hopefully a spark to create something amazing.

(Side note: I really need to put more pictures in these blog posts. Text is good, but if only broken up by images, videos, gifs, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment