Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday Musings

May the Fourth be with you.

After a weekend of celebrating - eating my weight in all foods - I am tired and sure I've gained twenty pounds.

What a weekend it was though! There was so much going on, which is the best way to kickoff the "start of the summer blockbuster" season.

The 141st Kentucky Derby was on, a major match, playoff games in two different sports, people were getting free comic books, others were getting free Big Boy sandwiches, and others were paying to see super heroes kick butt.

And on Tuesday, Cinco de Mayo, Taco Bell will be giving out free breakfast biscuit tacos (I think that's what it is).

What a way to start a month! I recommend all months take a note from May and get their act together.

Now, it's back to the grind stone and back to planning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment