Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thursday Travels

My blog is travel themed in the sense of background, so in honor of that, and that my series I am working on is adventure, I thought it would be good to share some travel/archeology related things.

I am a huge fan of archaeology, especially ancient civilizations. And I don't travel too much, though I'll highlight some cool places I see on the internet (of actual places to visit). I hope something will be interesting or inspiring for someone.

One of the articles I read was New tomb discovered in Luxor, Egypt. The link goes out to Archaeology magazine's article.


If you don't read the article, I really recommend looking at the picture. A lot of the images I've seen of Ancient Egyptian tombs have been pretty damaged in one way or another. But the image of this new tomb shows pretty much what the paint was like when it was applied. Really vibrant!

No comments:

Post a Comment